- The entire Bible, in the original manuscripts, is the only inspired, inerrant, authoritative revelation of God to man.
- There is one God, eternally existent in three persons: The Father, The Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- The Lord Jesus Christ, the eternal Son of God, born of the virgin Mary, became a sinless man without ceasing to be God, in order to reveal God and redeem man.
- The Holy Spirit dwells in every believer, and by His baptism unites all who believe in Christ in one body.
- Man was created in the image of God and he sinned and thereby suffered not only physical but also spiritual death, which is separation from God.
- Man can enter a relationship with God only through Christ’s provision for man’s sin.
- The Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures and physically rose again on the third day for our justification.
- The only way God has provided to remove sin is through sending His Son, Jesus Christ, to die on the cross in our place, and therefore pay for our sin.
- It is necessary for man to individually receive Christ by personal trust in Him as Savior and the moment we trust in Him we pass out of spiritual death into everlasting life.
- We are called by Christ to live a life yielded to the Holy Spirit who indwells us at the point of salvation.
- The theology of sanctification teaches Christians the right purpose in life, to glorify God.
- The doctrine of sanctification gives believers hope that sin can be overcome.
- Sanctification gives Christians a practical understanding of how to put off sin and put on righteousness.